Monday, May 6, 2013

Thanks to All for Your Comments

I appreciate all of you that have commented on my blog.  I've tried several times to reply, but for some reason when I type something into the reply box and hit "Comment" it just disappears somewhere in cyber space.

So, I'll put my comments here:

Thanks to all for your compliments... my wife is really the one with the green thumb.  I just try to find easier ways to make things work, whether it's plants, cars, or whatever. I do have to say she was a little skeptical about me building the furrower... not that she doubts my mechanical skills, but my "projects" take on the proportions of painting the Sistine Chapel at times.

Anyway, I put the furrower together in a day and we used it that evening... she was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get the garden plot furrowed and ready to plant..
.

I'm excited now... I just need to buy the turning disks to push the edges of the furrow up around the plants, and also a middlebuster so I can harvest them this fall...  This has led me to consider planting carrots as well... I love fresh carrots, or even cooked ones, if they're left just slightly crisp...

Thanks again for your comments.

Smitty

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really realize it before but it's true. You do try to come up with easier ways to do things. gramma too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks some of my parts came today.. when it all shows up I can get it finished...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS???