Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I want to wish all mothers and potential mothers a Happy Mother's Day.  Being a mother has to be one of the toughest jobs in the world, yet society today downplays its importance and gives more recognition to women's achievements in business and society. 

I seem to recall something to the effect that the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. Most people of renown, especially men, give great credit to the influence and love of their mothers, and their wives.

To my own mom--thanks for all the years you spent raising us and instilling principles of honesty, hard work and faith in God.  We always had prayers at the dinner table, and though your faith wasn't generally visible to others, I saw it in action numerous times... Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS???