Thursday, April 4, 2013

Laziest Shotgun in the World

I got this from an associate up in Montana.  The humor aside, it makes an excellent point, which some people will reject out of hand...

Smitty

Is your shotgun as lazy as mine?

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 870 just right in side the doorway. I put 5 shells in the magazine, I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, new neighbors moved in next door, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After about five hours, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself anywhere. It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

2 comments:

  1. Touche!! To bad liberals writing feel good laws don't have the reasoning power given to people with common sense.

    Jack Worthington

    ReplyDelete
  2. home defensive pistol Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS???