Saturday, February 23, 2013

Welcome!!  Blogging is a new thing for me, but I have always enjoyed talking with people; sharing ideas, learning, laughing, and enjoying good conversation.

I have many interests--tinkering, playing musical instruments, reading, family history research, playing with grandkids, and learning as much as I can.  I've always had a thirst for knowledge, and I've learned no matter who the person is, they always have something I can learn from them.

So, sit back, put your feet up and relax.  If you have a comment, please share it.  I ask that we all be civil, avoiding vulgarity, profanity, or mocking things sacred.  That makes my job easier, too, as I won't have to delete your comments, etc.

Regards,

Smitty

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve, great to see that you have a blog I will try to make some comments it is also a new thing for me as well...Karleen

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS???